Frequently Asked Questions
Below are answers to the most common questions we hear about the RxCut® Prescription Savings Card.
Print your card to start saving on your prescriptions!
When the RxCut® card information (RxGroup# and RxBin#) is entered into the pharmacy’s computer system, the price of the prescription is discounted based on the pharmacy’s agreement with RxCut®. This type of cutting-edge technology allows for a seamless transaction process.
As an RxCut® cardholder, you now have joined one of the largest and fastest growing prescription discount programs in America. Unlike any other program, this card was designed to save you money if you have insurance, and there are no enrollments or obligations.
Simply present your free RxCut® card and start saving. If you have insurance and are obtaining a generic prescription, show your insurance card to the pharmacist. If your cost is more than $10, check our website for the lowest-priced pharmacy in your area. The cardholder is provided the absolute lowest price at the pharmacy; either the cardholder’s insurance copay, the pharmacy retail price, or the RxCut® price.
As an RxCut® cardholder, you have access to the deepest discounted prescription prices available. Remember, with this card there are no deductibles, no fees, no paperwork or forms to complete, everyone qualifies and it is completely free. This program covers your entire household, is pre-activated and can be used immediately. You can also share your card with family, friends or neighbors, or direct them to this website to print as many free cards as they need.
- Those with insurance who have generic copays of $10 or higher
- Those without insurance
- Those who may have insurance but have limitations like high deductibles, non-covered medications, high copayments or plan maximums (caps) on their benefits
- Employees who are in their waiting period for healthcare coverage
- Employees who cannot afford COBRA payments when they lose their job
- Employees who cannot afford to cover dependents
- Employers: Increase your generic copayment and hand out your free cards. Your claims experience improves each time your employee saves. It is important to use the pharmacy search engine or call our toll free number anytime to get the absolute lowest price.
It is completely FREE. Tell all your friends, family and neighbors about this card so that they can start receiving the absolute lowest price on their prescription medications.
Yes! This card will cover all of the family members living in your home and you can share your card with your friends and neighbors.
This program can help those with or without insurance save on prescription medications. Let us help you save even more by finding the lowest priced pharmacy for you! Print your free card and use the pharmacy search tool to find the lowest priced option for your medications, or visit your local supermarket pharmacy and present this card with your prescription.